The thought of mold makes everyone uneasy. Homes can become infested with mold growth if you have any water problems in your home, such as leaks, high humidity or condensation. Mold inspection by a professional can either ease your fears or confirm its presence and help you locate all of the mold. There are many cases where a mold inspection and mold testing is a good idea. Here is a checklist for how to know when you need a mold inspection:
● You smell a musty odor in the home. Musty odors are almost always caused by some sort of mold.
● Your home has recently been flooded. Mold frequently begins to grow after a home has been flooded.
● You discover mold in one area of the home. Mold spreads quickly and easily throughout a home, so if you have mold in one part of the home, we recommend testing the rest of the home in case the mold has spread.
● You or another member of your household has symptoms of mold-related health problems, such as chronic sinus infections, chronic sore throats, frequent headaches, coughing, wheezing, unexplained rashes or hives, or unexplained fatigue.
● You may also want to have your home tested for mold if you or another member of your household has a health condition that can be made worse by exposure to mold, such as asthma, severe environmental allergies, respiratory disorders, or immune system disorders.
● You suspect there is hidden mold in your home that you can’t find.
If you suspect there is a possibility of mold in your home, then don’t wait. Mold develops where there is excess water and moisture over a period of time. PuroClean Certified Restoration offers mold removal services to eliminate mold, as well as cleaning and sanitization, including mold odor removal to restore your home or business to its original state. Our professional deodorization techniques erase mold odors. Removal of mold can be a serious endeavor, and PuroClean Certified Restoration has the expertise and technology for the job.
We team up with environmental hygienists and laboratories, and work to accurately diagnose the damage and protect families from potentially dangerous mold situations. Using state-of-the-science technology, PuroClean Certified Restoration’s mold remediation professionals first identify the extent of the problem, and then work with care and sensitivity to rescue and restore the area to normal conditions.
Be proactive in preventing mold growth in your home. For mold remediation service and flood water damage repair, contact PuroClean Certified Restoration.